Report NEP-SEA-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oikawa, Hiroshi, 2008. "Empirical global value chain analysis in electronics and automobile industries :An application of Asian international input-output tables," IDE Discussion Papers 172, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00290644 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ilo:empelm:2008-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Ganesh Thapa, 2008. "Supply response to changes in agricultural commodity prices in Asian countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0808, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Hooy, Chee Wooi & Chan, Tze-Haw, 2008. "The Impact of Yuan/Ringgit on Bilateral Trade Balance of China and Malaysia," MPRA Paper 11306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Brondolo & Frank Bosch & Eric Le Borgne & Carlos Silvani, 2008. "Tax Administration Reform and Fiscal Adjustment," IMF Working Papers 08/129, International Monetary Fund.
- B. Bhaskara Rao & Arusha Cooray, 2008. "How useful is the Theoretical and Empirical Growth Literature for Policies in the Developing Countries?," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Cooray, Arusha, 2008. "How useful is the theoretical and empirical growth literature for policies in the developing countries?," MPRA Paper 11481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tuan, Tran Hu & Lindhjem, Henrik, 2008. "Meta-analysis of nature conservation values in Asia & Oceania: Data heterogeneity and benefit transfer issues," MPRA Paper 11470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00185374 is not listed on IDEAS anymore