Report NEP-SEA-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rao, B. Bhaskara & Tamazian, Artur & Singh, Rup & Vadlamannati, Krishna Chaitanya, 2008. "Financial developments and the rate of growth of output: An alternative approach," MPRA Paper 8605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavabutra, Pantisa & Prangwattananon, Sukanya, 2008. "Tick Size Change on the Stock Exchange of Thailand," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Chang, Sea-Jin & Rhee, Jay Hyuk, 2007. "Rapid International Expansion Strategy of Emerging Market Enterprises: The Interplay between Speed and Competitive Risks on International performance," CEI Working Paper Series 2007-11, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2008. "Ialamic finance education at graduate level: Current position and challenges," MPRA Paper 8615, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ameer, Rashid, 2007. "Product Market Competition, Regulation and Dividend Payout Policy of Malaysian Banks," MPRA Paper 8579, University Library of Munich, Germany.