Report NEP-SEA-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colavecchio , Roberta & Funke, Michael, 2007. "Volatility dependence across Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures markets," BOFIT Discussion Papers 17/2007, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Keisuke Otsu, 2007. "A Neoclassical Analysis of the Asian Crisis: Business Cycle Accounting of a Small Open Economy," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Kozo Kiyota & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Shujiro Urata & Yuhong Wei, 2007. "Reconsidering the Backward Vertical Linkages of Foreign Affiliates: Evidence from Japanese Multinationals," Working Papers 563, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Michael B Devereux, 2007. "Financial Globalization and Emerging Market Portfolios," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-13, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Chong Soo Yuen & Jung Hur, 2007. "Overlapping Free Trade Agreements of Singapore-USA-Japan: A Computational Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0711, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Sanghoon Ahn & nd Jong-Wha Lee, 2007. "Integration and Growth in East Asia," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-14, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Hiroshi Fujiki & nd Akiko Terada-Hagiwara, 2007. "Financial Integration in East Asia," IMES Discussion Paper Series 07-E-12, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Shawn Ni, 2007. "Excess Sensitivity in Consumption without Liquidity Constraint: Evidence from Monthly Household Panel Data," Working Papers 0714, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Horst, J.R. ter & Zhang, C., 2007. "Socially Responsible Investments: Methodology, Risk and Performance," Discussion Paper 2007-31, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:rsm:murray:m06_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Horst, J.R. ter & Zhang, C., 2007. "The Price of Ethics: Evidence from Socially Responsible Mutual Funds," Discussion Paper 2007-29, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ypma, Gerard, 2007. "Productivity Levels in Transport, Storage and Communication: A New ICOP 1997 Data Set," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-85, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.