Report NEP-SEA-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giovanni Caggiano & Gregg Huff, . "Migration and Elastic Labour in Economic Development: Southeast Asia before World War II," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andreas Kontoleon & Pauline Grosjean, 2007. "How Sustainable are Sustainable Development Programs? The Case of the Sloping Land Conversion Program in China," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics 26.2007, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2007.
- Svejnar, Jan, 2007. "China in Light of the Performance of Central and East European Economies," IZA Discussion Papers 2791, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jeffrey A. Frankel & Shang-Jin Wei, 2007. "Assessing China's Exchange Rate Regime," NBER Working Papers 13100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS), Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Bashir Ahmad Fida & Ahmed Nawaz Hakro, . "Bilateral Trade and Per Capita Income Convergence of Selected South Asian countries and among their ‘Major Trade Partners’," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2007_05, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Arsenio M. Balisacan, 2007. "Why Does Poverty Persist in the Philippines? Facts, Fancies, and Policies," Agriculture and Development Discussion Paper Series, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture 2007-1, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture.