Report NEP-SEA-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007648 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007666 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Magud, 2002. "On Asymmetric Business Cycles and the Effectiveness of Counter-Cyclical Fiscal Policies," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-20, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 May 2005.
- Wiliam Branch & George W. Evans, 2005. "Model Uncertainty and Endogenous Volatility," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2005-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 26 Oct 2006.
- Mei Wen, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment, Regional Geographical and Market Conditions, and Regional Development: A Panel Study on China," Departmental Working Papers 2005-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Victor Pontines & Reza Siregar, 2005. "External Debt and Exchange Rate Overshooting: The Case of Selected East Asian Countries," International Finance 0510022, EconWPA.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Yee Wong, 2005. "Prospects for Regional Free Trade in Asia," Working Paper Series WP05-12, Peterson Institute for International Economics.