Report NEP-SEA-2004-07-11This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David I. Levine & Minnie Ames, 2004. "Gender Bias and The Indonesian Financial Crisis: Were Girls Hit Hardest?," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0407005, EconWPA.
- Edward Miguel & Paul Gertler & David Levine, 2004. "Did Industrialization Destroy Social Capital in Indonesia?," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0407006, EconWPA.
- Maya Federman & David I. Levine, 2004. "Does Industrialization = "Development"? The Effects of Industrialization on School Enrollment and Youth Employment in Indonesia," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0407007, EconWPA.
- Yoshiro Miwa & J. Mark Ramseyer, 2004. "Toward a Theory of Jurisdictional Competition: The Case of the Japanese FTC," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-290, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Brian J. Henderson & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Michael S. Weisbach, 2004. "World Markets for Raising New Capital," NBER Working Papers 10225, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dong, Fengxia & Featherstone, Allen, 2004. "Technical and Scale Efficiencies for Chinese Rural Credit Cooperatives: A Bootstrapping Approach in Data Envelopment Analysis," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 11992, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.