Report NEP-SEA-2004-03-14This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kyoji Fukao & Tomohiko Inui & Hiroki Kawai & Tsutomu Miyagawa, 2004. "Sectoral Productivity and Economic Growth in Japan, 1970-98: An Empirical Analysis Based on the JIP Database," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-19, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zheng, Jinghai & Hu, Angang, 2004. "An Empirical Analysis of Provincial Productivity in China (1979-2001)," Working Papers in Economics 127, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 22 Mar 2004.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403019, EconWPA.
- Hideaki Toya & Kaoru Hosono & Tatsuji Makino, 2004. "Human Capital, Migration, and Regional Income Convergence in the Philippines," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d03-18, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wang, Zijian & Wei, Jiegen, 2004. "Structural Change, Capital’s Contribution, and Economic Efficiency: Sources of China’s Economic Growth Between 1952-1998," Working Papers in Economics 130, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 05 Apr 2004.
- James P. Smith & Duncan Thomas, 2004. "On the Road: Marriage and Mobility in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403020, EconWPA.
- Toru Iwami, 2004. "Economic Development and/or Environmental Quality: Emissions of CO2 and SO2 in East Asia," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-265, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- James P. Smith, 2004. "Labor Markets and Economic Development in Malaysia," Labor and Demography 0403021, EconWPA.
- Yoshihide Soeya, 2004. "JAPAN IN EAST ASIA: Changes in the 1990s and New Regional Strategy," Discussion papers 04013, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).