Report NEP-SEA-2003-11-30This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Fernald & Brent Neiman, 2003. "Measuring productivity growth in Asia: do market imperfections matter?," Working Paper Series WP-03-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:03-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2003. "The Chinese Economies in Global Context: The Integration Process and Its Determinants," NBER Working Papers 10047, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedfpb:02-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore