Report NEP-SBM-2014-03-01This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rasi Kunapatarawong & Ester Martinez Ros, 2014. "A resource pool for environmental innovation," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb140301, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Tindara Abbate & Fabrizio Cesaroni, 2014. "Market orientation and academic spin-off firms," Business Economics Working Papers id-14-01, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto sobre Desarrollo Empresarial "Carmen Vidal Ballester".
- Sandro Montresor & Antonio Vezzani, 2014. "On the R&D giants' shoulders: Do FDI help to stand on them?," JRC-IPTS Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2014-01, Institute of Prospective Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Aiello, Francesco, 2013. "The effectiveness of R&D support in Italy. Some evidence from matching methods," MPRA Paper 53848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Paving the Way for Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises in the Southern Mediterranean," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8798, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Anna V. Vilisova & Qiang Fu, 2014. "Technology Parks Potential for Small and Medium Enterprises," Papers 1402.5373, arXiv.org.
- Ayadi, Rym & De Groen, Willem Pieter, 2014. "Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises with High-Growth Potential in the Southern Mediterranean: Identifying Obstacles and Policy Responses," CEPS Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies 8796, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2014. "Do Green Innovations stimulate Employment? â€“ Firm-level Evidence From Germany," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 53, WWWforEurope.
- SchÃ¤ffler, Johannes & Hecht, Veronika & Moritz, Michael, 2014. "Regional determinants of German FDI in the Czech Republic : evidence from a gravity model approach," IAB Discussion Paper 201403, Institut fÃ¼r Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), NÃ¼rnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].