Report NEP-SBM-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "Innovation Determinants over Industry Life Cycle," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/42, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Wojciech Szewczyk & Juraj Stancik & Martin Aarøe Christensen, 2013. "Investigation of ICT Firms' Decisions on R&D Investment," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC85346, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Navaretti , Giorgio Barba & Castellani , Davide & Pieri , Fabio, 2013. "Age and firm growth. Evidence from three European countries," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/41, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Tavassoli, Sam, 2013. "The Role of Product Innovation Output on Export Behavior of Firms," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/38, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and inventive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," DICE Discussion Papers 128, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Metaxas, Theodore & Kallioras, Dimitris, 2013. "Small and medium-sized firms' competitiveness and territorial characteristics/assets: The cases of Bari, Varna and Thessaloniki," MPRA Paper 52446, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner, Arndt & Schröder, Christian & Mohr, Benjamin, 2013. "Innovationstätigkeit von Familienunternehmen," IfM-Materialien 225, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Baier , Elisabeth & Rammer , Christian & Schubert , Torben, 2013. "The Impact of Innovation Off-shoring on Organizational Adaptability," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2013/44, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Lafrance, Amelie, 2013. "Firm Size and the Risk/Return Trade-off," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013087e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Liu, Huju & Wang, Weimin & Baldwin, John R., 2013. "Firm Dynamics: Firm Entry and Exit in the Canadian Provinces, 2000 to 2009," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2013030e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Rachel Bocquet & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Nicolas Poussing, 2013. "Are firms with different CSR profiles equally innovative? Empirical analysis with survey data," Post-Print hal-00918528, HAL.
- Cantner, Uwe & Michael, Stuetzer, 2013. "Knowledge and innovative entrepreneurship - social capital and individual capacities," MPRA Paper 52482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hombert, Johan & Schoar, Antoinette & Sraer, David Alexandre & Thesmar, David, 2013. "Can Unemployment Insurance Spur Entrepreneurial Activity? Evidence from France," Les Cahiers de Recherche 1020, HEC Paris.