Report NEP-SBM-2013-06-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ana Paula Faria & Natália Barbosa & Vasco Eiriz, 2013. "Firms’ innovation across regions: an exploratory study," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 12/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bernhard Dachs & Bernd Ebersberger, 2013. "The Effects of Production Offshoring on R&D and Innovation in the Home Country," FIW Research Reports series, FIW V-001, FIW.
- Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2013. "Drivers of Entrepreneurship and Post-Entry Performance of Newborn Firms in Developing Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 7436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013029 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miguel García-Posada & Juan S. Mora-Sanguinetti, 2013. "Firm size and judicial efficacy: Evidence for the civil procedures in Spain," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers, Banco de Espaï¿½a 1303, Banco de Espa�a.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "External vs Internal Determinants of Firm Technology Strategy:Evidence from the Polish Services Sector," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0454, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Teresa C. Fort & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2013. "How Firms Respond to Business Cycles: The Role of Firm Age and Firm Size," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-30, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Krzysztof Szczygielski & Wojciech Grabowski & Richard Woodward, 2013. "Innovation and the Growth of Service Firms:The Polish Case," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0453, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Sandra M. Leitner & Robert Stehrer, 2013. "R&D and Non-R&D Innovators in the Financial Crisis: the Role of Binding Credit Constraints," wiiw Working Papers, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw 95, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Degryse, H.A. & Lu, L. & Ongena, S., 2013. "Informal or Formal Financing? Or Both? First Evidence on the Co-Funding of Chinese Firms," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-034, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Krogmann, Yin & Riedel, Nadine & Schwalbe, Ulrich, 2013. "Inter-firm R&D networks in pharmaceutical biotechnology: What determines firm's centrality-based partnering capability," FZID Discussion Papers, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID) 75-2013, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Artz, Georgeanne M. & Kim, Younjun & Orazem, Peter F., 2013. "How Market Structure Affects Firm Entry in Rural and Urban Communities: Evidence from Rural Iowa," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 149675, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nyström, Kristina & Elvung, Gulzat Zhetibaeva, 2013. "New firms and labor market entrants: Is there a wage penalty for employment in new firms?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 319, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Anna Bottasso & Carolina Castagnetti & Maurizio Conti, 2013. "R&D, innovation and knowledge spillovers: An empirical reappraisal based on cross sectional dependence," DEM Working Papers Series, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management 045, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Entrepreneurship Dynamics: Entry Routes, Business-Owner's Persistence and Exit Modes," CEF.UP Working Papers, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto 1310, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Tyler Muir & Andrea Eisfeldt, 2012. "The Joint Dynamics of Internal and External Finance," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 842, Society for Economic Dynamics.