Report NEP-SBM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Davide Fantino & Giusy Cannone, 2013. "Evaluating the efficacy of European regional funds for R&D," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 902, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sánchez, Rosario/R & Diaz, M. Angeles, 2013. "Are large innovative firms more efficient?," MPRA Paper 44592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Golejewska & Damian Gajda, 2013. "Co-financing innovative projects in SMEs from Regional Operational Programmes. The case of Pomeranian region," Working Papers 1301, Economics of European Integration Department, Faculty of Economics, University of Gdansk, Poland.
- Pilar Beneito & María E. Rochina-Barrachina & Amparo Sanchis, 2013. "Ownership and cyclicality of firms’ R&D investment," Working Papers 1306, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Tåg, Joacim & Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter, 2013. "Hierarchies, the Small Firm Effect, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swedish Microdata," Working Paper Series 954, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Zawadzki, Krystian & Wasilczuk, Julita, 2013. "Impact of the Euro 2012 on the Pomeranian Region and Its Small and Medium Enterprises in Terms of Competitiveness," MPRA Paper 44468, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amoroso, S., 2013. "Heterogeneity of innovative, collaborative, and productive firm-level processes," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5663713, Tilburg University.
- Holger Kraft & Eduardo S. Schwartz & Farina Weiss, 2013. "Growth Options and Firm Valuation," NBER Working Papers 18836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agustí Segarra & José García-Quevedo & Mercedes Teruel, 2013. "Financial constraints and the failure of innovation projects," Working Papers XREAP2013-01, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Mar 2013.
- Doran, Justin & Jordan, Declan & O'Leary, Eoin, 2013. "Effects of R&D spending on Innovation by Irish and Foreign-owned Businesses," MPRA Paper 44579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Figueiredo, Paulo N. & Cohen, Marcela & Gomes, Saulo, 2013. "Firms' innovation capability-building paths and the nature of changes in learning mechanisms: Multiple case-study evidence from an emerging economy," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 007, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Henrekson, Magnus, 2013. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Economic Dynamism: Lessons from a Comparison of the United States and Sweden," Working Papers 2012:19, Swedish Entrepreneurship Forum.
- Sawako Maruyama, 2013. "The structure and the determinants of the trade of SME products," Discussion Papers 1304, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.