Report NEP-SBM-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Abiodun Egbetokun & Ivan Savin, 2012. "Absorptive Capacity and Innovation: When Is It Better to Cooperate?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-056, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- André van Stel & Lorraine Uhlaner & Haibo Zhou & Valerie Duplat, 2012. "Disentangling the effects of organizational capabilities, innovation and firm size on SME sales growth," Scales Research Reports H201211, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- André van Stel & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Investigating the impact of the technological environment on survival chances of employer entrepreneurs," Scales Research Reports H201208, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jan de Kok & Haibo Zhou & Chantal Hartog & Peter van der Zwan, 2012. "The Risk of growing fast: does fast growth have a negative impact on the survival rates of firms?," Scales Research Reports H201209, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Li, QC & Tether, BS & Mina, A, 2012. "Knowledge-bases, places, spatial configurations and the performance of knowledge-intensive professional service firms," Working Papers 9793, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- André van Stel & Andrew Burke & José Maria Millán & Concepcion Roman, 2013. "Start-Up Size Strategy and Risk Management: Impact on New Venture Performance," Scales Research Reports H201207, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Il sistema delle piccole e medie imprese e il Â«modello EmiliaÂ»," Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi" 0684, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu & Hashiguchi, Yoshihiro, 2012. "Spatial spillovers from FDI agglomeration : evidence from the Yangtze River Delta in China," IDE Discussion Papers 354, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Jan de Kok, 2012. "Do firm size and firm age affect employee remuneration in Dutch SMEs?," Scales Research Reports H201210, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Andrea Pozzi & Fabiano Schivardi, 2012. "Demand or productivity: What determines firm growth?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1211, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Oct 2012.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2012. "Credit constraints and exports: Evidence for German manufacturing enterprises," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 286, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bundaleska, Elena & Dimitrova, Makedonka & Nikolovska, Zdenka, 2011. "Corporate governance and small & medium businesses," MPRA Paper 41971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos M. Jardon, 2012. "Determinantes de la capacidad de innovaciÃ³n en Pymes regionales," Working Papers, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada 1202, Universidade de Vigo, Departamento de EconomÃa Aplicada.