Report NEP-SBM-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yelda Erden & Alp Eren Yurtseven, 2012. "Establishment and Development of Academic Spin Off Firms by Evidence from Turkey and Some Policy Recommendations," STPS Working Papers 1204, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- Naciba Haned & Christian Le Bas & Caroline Mothe & Uyen Nguyen, 2012. "Firm technological innovation persistence: Organizational innovation matters," Working Papers halshs-00703289, HAL.
- Jonathan Potter & Gabriela Miranda & Philip Cooke & Karen Chapple & Dieter Rehfeld & Gregory Theyel & Dan Kaufmann & Miki Malul & Mosi Rosenboim, 2012. "Clean-Tech Clustering as an Engine for Local Development: The Negev Region, Israel," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2012. "Engaging Small and Medium Enterprises in Production Networks: Firm-level Analysis of Five ASEAN Economies," ADBI Working Papers 361, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Brown, Martin & Degryse, Hans & Höwer, Daniel & Penas, María Fabiana, 2012. "How do banks screen innovative firms? Evidence from start-up panel data," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Gråsjö, Urban, 2012. "Knowledge flows, knowledge externalities and regional economic development," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 276, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Schild, Christopher-Johannes, 2013. "Generalized trust and regional innovation activity," IWQW Discussion Paper Series 02/2012, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Institut für Wirtschaftspolitik und Quantitative Wirtschaftsforschung (IWQW).
- Pelin Demirel & Effie Kesidou, 2012. "Stimulating Different Types of Eco-Innovation in the UK: Government Policies and Firm Motivations," STPS Working Papers 1203, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised May 2012.
- B. Basalisco & Guido M. Rey, 2012. "Industrial policy for SMEs renewal: the opportunity of service platforms," Working Papers 201203, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.