Report NEP-SBM-2011-09-22This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceren Ozgen, 2011. "The Impact of Cultural Diversity on Innovation: Evidence from Dutch Firm-Level Data," Norface Discussion Paper Series, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London 2011013, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6962 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Albors-Garrigos & José L. Hervas-Oliver, 2011. "Making sense of innovation by R&D and non-R&D innovators in low technology contexts: a forgotten lesson for policymakers," Working Papers. Serie EC, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2011-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rachel Griffith & Helen Miller, 2011. "Innovation in China: the rise of Chinese inventors in the production of knowledge," IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies W11/15, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Luis Aguiar & Philippe Gagnepain, 2011. "European Cooperative R&D And Firm Performance," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers), HAL hal-00622969, HAL.
- Bastié Françoise & Cieply Sylvie & Cussy Pascal, 2011. "The Survival of New Firms: Do Bank Loans at Birth Matter?," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen), Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS 201110, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2011. "Firm Heterogeneity, Endogenous Entry, and the Business Cycle," NBER Working Papers 17433, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Khondoker Abdul Mottaleb & Tetsushi Sonobe, 2011. "An Inquiry into the Rapid Growth of the Garment Industry in Bangladesh," GRIPS Discussion Papers, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies 11-10, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "The convergence theories and the geographic concentration in the Portuguese manufactured industry," MPRA Paper 33411, University Library of Munich, Germany.