Report NEP-SBM-2011-08-15This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration and Innovation in European Regions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-112/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andrea Caragliu & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Cognitive Capital and Islands of Innovation: The Lucas Growth Model from a Regional Perspective," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-116/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marina van Geenhuizen & Peter Nijkamp, 2011. "Knowledge Virtualization and Local Connectedness among Smart High-tech Companies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-119/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Carlo Drago & Francesco Millo & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Satella, 2011. "The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010," Working Papers 10/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Pami Dua & B. N. GOLDAR & SMRUTI RANJAN BEHERA, 2011. "Foreign Direct Investment And Technology Spillover-- An Evaluation Across Different Clusters In India," Working papers 200, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Cole, Rebel, 2011. "How do firms choose legal form of organization?," MPRA Paper 32591, University Library of Munich, Germany.