Report NEP-SBM-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaps, Katharina & Pfeil, Silko & Sauer, Thomas & Stoetzer, Matthias-Wolfgang, 2011. "Innovationskooperationen und Wissenstransfer von Unternehmen im Raum Jena," Jena Contributions to Economic Research 2011,2, University of Applied Sciences Jena, Department of Business Administration.
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Sharma, Chandan, 2011. "R&D and productivity in the Indian pharmaceutical firms," MPRA Paper 31681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barnard, Helena & Chaminade, Cristina, 2011. "Global Innovation Networks: what are they and where can we find them? (Conceptual and Empirical issues)," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2011/4, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," WIFO Working Papers 395, WIFO.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Productivity Growth and Patterns of Industry Location Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1107, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Narula, Rajneesh & Nguyen, Quyen T.K., 2011. "Emerging country MNEs and the role of home countries: separating fact from irrational expectations," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 021, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Fulvio, Castellacci & Jose Miguel, Natera, 2011. "The dynamics of national innovation systems: a panel cointegration analysis of the coevolution between innovative capability and absorptive capacity," MPRA Paper 31583, University Library of Munich, Germany.