Report NEP-SBM-2011-02-26This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Fritsch & Alexandra Schroeter, 2011. "Does Quality Make a Difference? Employment Effects of High- and Low-Quality Start-Ups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Jaan Masso & Priit Vahter, 2011. "The Link Between Innovation And Productivity In Estonian Service Sector," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 80, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Aminata SISSOKO, 2011. "R&D Subsidies And Firm-Level Productivity: Evidence From France," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 24 Oct 2013.
- Dirk Engel & Timo Mitze & Roberto Patuelli & Janina Reinkowski, 2011. "Does the support of innovative clusters sustainably foster R&D activity? Evidence from the German BioRegio and BioProfile contests," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1105, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Martina Battisti & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2010. "Selling, Passing on or Closing? Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions on Exit Modes," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-151, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2011. "When local interaction does not suffice: Sources of firm innovation in urban Norway," Working Papers 2011-05, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Carmen Cabello Medina & Antonio Carmona Lavado & Gloria Cuevas Rodríguez & Ana Pérez-Luño, 2011. "Do best and worst innovative companies differ in terms of intellectual capital, knowledge and radicalness?," Working Papers 11.01, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Martijn J. Smit & Maria A. Abreu & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2010. "Micro-Evidence on the Determinants of Innovation in The Netherlands: The Relative Importance of Absorptive Capacity and Agglomeration Externalities," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-060/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laura de Dominicis & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Regional Clusters of Innovative Activity in Europe: Are Social Capital and Geographical Proximity the Key Determinants?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-009/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Mario Pianta, 2011. "Innovation and demand in industry dynamics," Working Papers 1101, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2011. "What Do I Take With Me: The Impact of Transfer and Replication of Resources on Parent and Spin-Out Firm Performance," Working Papers 11-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Judith Lammers & Daan Willebrands & Joop Hartog, 2010. "Risk Attitudes and Profits among Small Enterprises in Nigeria," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-053/3, Tinbergen Institute.