Report NEP-SBM-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudia Tronconi & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2010. "Organizational capital and firm performance. Empirical evidence for European firms," Department of Economics Working Papers 1018, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Chiara Franco & Manuela Gussoni, 2010. "Firms’ R&D cooperation strategies: the partner choice," Discussion Papers 2010/104, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Walter, Sascha G. & Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Achim, 2010. "The Patenting Behavior of Academic Founders," EconStor Preprints 37083, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Maria José Gil-Moltó & Joanna Poyago-Theotoky & Vasileios Zikos, 2010. "R&D Subsidies, Spillovers and Privatization in Mixed Markets," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 1008, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Carlos Carreira & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Does Schumpeterian Creative Destruction Lead to Higher Productivity? The effects of firms’ entry," GEMF Working Papers 2010-20, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Schmidt, Arne & Walter, Sascha G. & Walter, Achim, 2010. "Contingency Factors and the Technology-Performance-Relationship in Start-ups," EconStor Preprints 37082, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Giuliano Guerra & Roberto Patuelli, 2010. "The Influence of Role Models on Immigrant Self-Employment: A Spatial Analysis for Switzerland," Quaderni della facoltÃ di Scienze economiche dell'UniversitÃ di Lugano 1010, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00539002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore