Report NEP-SBM-2010-05-02This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "The Interaction of Entrepreneurship and Institutions," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 830, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Henrekson, Magnus & Johansson, Dan, 2010. "Firm Growth, Institutions and Structural Transformation," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 150, The Ratio Institute.
- Katalin Erdõs & Attila Varga, 2009. "The Academic Entrepreneur: Myth or Reality for Increased Regional Growth in Europe?," Working Papers, University of PÃ©cs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies 2009/7, University of Pécs, Department of Economics and Regional Studies, revised Dec 2009.
- Samaniego, Roberto, 2009. "Financing Creative Destruction," MPRA Paper 22348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Priit Vahter, 2010. "Does Fdi Spur Innovation, Productivity And Knowledge Sourcing By Incumbent Firms? Evidence From Manufacturing Industry In Estonia," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia) 69, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Óscar Afonso & Sara Monteiro & Maria João Ribeiro Thompson, 2010. "A Growth Model for the Quadruple Helix Innovation Theory," NIPE Working Papers, NIPE - Universidade do Minho 12/2010, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.