Report NEP-SBM-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andersson, Martin & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos & Lööf, Hans, 2010. "R&D Strategies and Entrepreneurial Spawning," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 228, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masso, Jaan & Roolaht, Tõnu & Varblane, Urmas, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and innovation in Central and eastern Europe : evidence from Estonia," Bank of Estonia Working Papers, Bank of Estonia wp2010-05, Bank of Estonia, revised 14 Apr 2010.
- Desai,Sameeksha, Acs, Zoltan and Weitzel, Utz, 2010. "A Model of Destructive Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Working Paper W, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- OKUBO Toshihiro & TOMIURA Eiichi, 2010. "Productivity Distribution, Firm Heterogeneity, and Agglomeration: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 10017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen, 2010. "Using Innovation Surveys for Econometric Analysis," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2010s-15, CIRANO.
- Sathiabama K, 2010. "Rural Women Empowerment and Entrepreneurship Development," Working Papers id:2475, eSocialSciences.
- Frauke G. Braun & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Petra Zloczysti, 2010. "Innovative Activity in Wind and Solar Technology: Empirical Evidence on Knowledge Spillovers Using Patent Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 993, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Erzo G. J. Luttmer, 2010. "Models of Growth and Firm Heterogeneity," Working Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics 2010-1, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics.
- Ana Sofia Lopes & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Productivity, Wages, and the Returns to Firm-Provided Training: Fair Share Capitalism?," GEMF Working Papers, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra 2010-05, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, revised Jul 2012.