Report NEP-SBM-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Padgett, Robert C. & Gal n Zazo, Jos‚ Ignacio, 2009. "The effect of R&D intensity on corporate social responsibility," Working Papers "New Trends on Business Administration". Documentos de Trabajo "Nuevas Tendencias en DirecciÃ³n de Empresas". 2009-13, Interuniversity Research Master and Doctorate Program (with a quality mention of ANECA) on "Business Economics", Universities of Valladolid, Burgos, Salamanca and León (Spain). Until 2008, Interunive.
- TSUCHIYA Ryuichiro, 2010. "Firm Size and Business Startup Reasons of Japanese Workers," Discussion papers 10012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davide Arduini & Leopoldo Nascia & Antonello Zanfei, 2010. "Complementary approaches to the diffusion of ICT: empirical evidence on italian firm," Working Papers 1002, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Hanna Vakhitova & Vitaliy Zheka, 2010. "Innovation, Adoption, Ownership, and Productivity: Evidence from Ukraine," ESCIRRU Working Papers 18, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nishimura, Junichi & Okamuro, Hiroyuki, 2009. "Subsidy and networking: The effects of direct and indirect support programs of the cluster policy," CCES Discussion Paper Series 24, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The impact of technological regimes on patterns of sustained and sporadic innovation activities in UK industries," Working Papers 33, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Schnitzer, Monika, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Innovation: Why Poor Countries Don't Catch Up," IZA Discussion Papers 4786, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martha Prevezer & Pietro Panzarasa & Tore Opsahl, 2010. "Geographic clustering and network evolution of innovative activities: Evidence from China’s patents," Working Papers 32, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Diego Caprara & Amanda Carmignani & Alessio D'Ignazio, 2010. "Public incentives for firms: micro-level evidence," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 60, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.