Report NEP-SBM-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gerrit de Wit & Lorraine Uhlaner & Marta Berent-Braun & Ronald Jeurissen, 2010. "Family ownership, innovation and other context variables as determinants of sustainable entrepreneurship in SMEs: An empirical research study," Scales Research Reports H201006, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Does interdisciplinarity lead to higher employment growth of academic spinoffs?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2009. "The Importance of Labour Mobility for Spillovers across Industries," wiiw Working Papers 58, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Business Taxation, Corporate Finance and Economic Performance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2009. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jeroen de Jong & Orietta Marsili, 2010. "Schumpeter versus Kirzner: An empirical investigation of opportunity types," Scales Research Reports H201004, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Cockburn, Iain M. & MacGarvie, Megan J. & Müller, Elisabeth, 2009. "Patent thickets, licensing and innovative performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-101 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.