Report NEP-SBM-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-SBM, a report on new working papers in the area of Small Business Management. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tom Broekel & Charlotte Schlump, 2009. "The importance of R&D subsidies and technological infrastructure for regional innovation performance - A conditional efficiency approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0921, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2009.
- Asoni, Andrea & Sanandaji, Tino, 2009. "Taxation and the Quality and Quantity of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 813, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Grek, Jenny & Karlsson, Charlie & Klaesson, Johan, 2009. "Market Potential and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 202, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bratti, Massimiliano & Leombruni, Roberto, 2009. "Local Human Capital Externalities and Wages at the Firm Level: The Case of Italian Manufacturing," IZA Discussion Papers 4613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Månsson, Kristofer, 2009. "Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 204, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.