Report NEP-RMG-2013-03-30This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco, 2013. "An Enterprise Risk Management maturity model," MPRA Paper 45421, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengfei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The cross-section of tail risks in stock returns," MPRA Paper 45592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xisong Jin & Francisco Nadal De Simone, 2013. "Banking Systemic Vulnerabilities: A Tail-risk Dynamic CIMDO Approach," BCL working papers 82, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Monda, Barbara & Giorgino, Marco & Modolin, Ileana, 2013. "Rationales for Corporate Risk Management - A Critical Literature Review," MPRA Paper 45420, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moore, Kyle & Zhou, Chen, 2013. ""Too big to fail" or "Too non-traditional to fail"?: The determinants of banks' systemic importance," MPRA Paper 45589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darne, O. & Levy-Rueff, O. & Pop, A., 2013. "Calibrating Initial Shocks in Bank Stress Test Scenarios: An Outlier Detection Based Approach," Working papers 426, Banque de France.
- Benjamin Beckers & Helmut Herwartz & Moritz Seidel, 2013. "Forecasting the Risk of Speculative Assets by Means of Copula Distributions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1282, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- M. Martin Boyer & Théodora Dupont-Courtade, 2013. "The Market for Reinsurance," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-06, CIRANO.
- Moore, Kyle & Sun, Pengei & de Vries, Casper G. & Zhou, Chen, 2013. "The drivers of downside equity tail risk," MPRA Paper 45591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Ardia & Lennart Hoogerheide, 2013. "GARCH Models for Daily Stock Returns: Impact of Estimation Frequency on Value-at-Risk and Expected Shortfall Forecasts," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-047/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Arnold Polanski & Evarist Stoja, 2013. "Co-dependence of Extreme Events in High Frequency FX Returns," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 040, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- P. Manasse & R. Savona & M. Vezzoli, 2013. "Rules of Thumb for Banking Crises in Emerging Markets," Working Papers wp872, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.