Report NEP-RMG-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Fontana & Juan Miguel A. Montes, 2012. "A unified approach to pricing and risk management of equity and credit risk," Papers 1212.5395, arXiv.org, revised May 2013.
- Trapp, Monika & Wewel, Claudio, 2012. "Transatlantic systemic risk," CFR Working Papers 12-10, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- MarÃa RodrÃguez-Moreno & Sergio Mayordomo & Juan Ignacio PeÃ±a, 2012. "Derivatives Holdings and Systemic Risk in the U.S. Banking Sector," Faculty Working Papers, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra 21/12, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Gourieroux, C. & Heam, J.C. & Monfort, A., 2012. "Bilateral Exposures and Systemic Solvency Risk," Working papers, Banque de France 414, Banque de France.
- Dominique Guegan & Bertrand K. Hassani, 2012. "An Autocorrelated Loss Distribution Approach: back to the time series," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12091, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hazama, Makoto & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2012. "Measuring the Systemic Risk in Interfirm Transaction Networks," Working Paper Series 20, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Samuel Drapeau & Michael Kupper & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2012. "A Fourier Approach to the Computation of CV@R and Optimized Certainty Equivalents," Papers 1212.6732, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2013.
- David Murphy, 2012. "Maintaining Confidence," FMG Special Papers, Financial Markets Group sp216, Financial Markets Group.
- Rainer Haidinger & Richard Warnung, 2012. "Risk Measures in a Regime Switching Model Capturing Stylized Facts," Papers 1212.4126, arXiv.org.
- Gurenko, Eugene N. & Itigin, Alexander & Wiechert, Renate, 2012. "Insurance risk transfer and categorization of reinsurance contracts," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6299, The World Bank.
- Zachary Feinstein & Birgit Rudloff, 2012. "Multi-portfolio time consistency for set-valued convex and coherent risk measures," Papers 1212.5563, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Chalabi, Yohan & Wuertz, Diethelm, 2012. "Portfolio optimization based on divergence measures," MPRA Paper 43332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander & Udell, Gregory F., 2012. "When the cat's away the mice will play: does regulation at home affect bank risk taking abroad?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1488, European Central Bank.
- Friberg, Richard & Huse, Cristian, 2012. "How to use demand systems to evaluate risky projects, with an application to automobile production," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9266, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.