Report NEP-RMG-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrade, P. & Ghysels, E. & Idier, J., 2012. "Tails of Inflation Forecasts and Tales of Monetary Policy," Working papers 407, Banque de France.
- Tianyu Hao, 2012. "Optimal portfolio model based on WVAR," Papers 1211.5628, arXiv.org.
- Yoshiharu Maeno & Kenji Nishiguchi & Satoshi Morinaga & Hirokazu Matsushima, 2012. "Optimal portfolio for a robust financial system," Papers 1211.5235, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Guillaume Roussellet, 2012. "Fiscal Sustainability in the Presence of Systemic Banks : the Case of EU Countries," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00755705, HAL.
- J. L. van Velsen, 2012. "Parameter estimation of a Levy copula of a discretely observed bivariate compound Poisson process with an application to operational risk modelling," Papers 1212.0092, arXiv.org.
- Fulli-Lemaire, Nicolas, 2012. "A Dynamic Inflation Hedging Trading Strategy Using a CPPI," MPRA Paper 42851, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Nov 2012.
- Avino, Davide & Lazar, Emese, 2012. "Rethinking Capital Structure Arbitrage," MPRA Paper 42850, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schuster, Philipp & Uhrig-Homburg, Marliese, 2012. "The term structure of bond market liquidity conditional on the economic environment: An analysis of government guaranteed bonds," Working Paper Series in Economics 45, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Roxana Halbleib & Valeri Voev, 2012. "Forecasting Covariance Matrices: A Mixed Frequency Approach," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-30, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Sarah Meyer & Mark Trede, 2012. "Eliciting earnings risk from labor and capital income," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012039, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.