Report NEP-RMG-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Epper & Helga Fehr-Duda, 2012. "The missing link: Unifying risk taking and time discounting," ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich 096, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Francesco cannata & Simone Casellina & Gregorio Guidi, 2012. "Inside the labyrinth of Basel risk-weighted assets: how not to get lost," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 132, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Habert white & Tae-Hwan Kim & Simone Manganelli, 2012. "VAR for VaR: Measuring Tail Dependence Using Multivariate Regression Quantiles," Working papers, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute 2012rwp-45, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," CDMA Working Paper Series, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis 201210, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Seidler, Jakub & Gersl, Adam, 2012. "Excessive credit growth and countercyclical capital buffers in basel III: an empirical evidence from central and east european countries," MPRA Paper 42541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Reinhard Hansen & Zhuo Huang, 2012. "Exponential GARCH Modeling with Realized Measures of Volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2012-44, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Paola Cerchiello & Paolo Giudici, 2012. "Bayesian Credit Rating Assessment," DEM Working Papers Series 019, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Simone Cerreia-Vioglio & Fabio Maccheroni & Massimo Marinacci & Aldo Rustichini, 2012. "Niveloids and Their Extensions:Risk Measures on Small Domains," Working Papers 458, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Jean-SÃ©bastien Fontaine & HÃ©ctor PÃ©rez Saiz & Joshua Slive, 2012. "When Lower Risk Increases Profit: Competition and Control of a Central Counterparty," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 12-35, Bank of Canada.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2012. "The National Retirement Risk Index: An Update," Issues in Brief ib2012-20, Center for Retirement Research, revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:qut:auncer:2012_91 is not listed on IDEAS anymore