Report NEP-RMG-2010-10-30This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina & Carlos Trucharte, 2010. "Mitigating the pro-cyclicality of Basel II," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1028, Banco de Espa�a.
- Stefan Hlawatsch & Peter Reichling, 2010. "Portfolio Management under Asymmetric Dependence and Distribution," FEMM Working Papers 100017, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Bernd Schwaab & Andre Lucas & Siem Jan Koopman, 2010. "Systemic Risk Diagnostics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-104/2/DSF 2, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- Garita, Gus, 2010. "An Inquiry into Banking Portfolios and Financial Stability Surrounding "The Great Recession"," MPRA Paper 25996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gareth W. Peters & Aaron D. Byrnes & Pavel V. Shevchenko, 2010. "Impact of Insurance for Operational Risk: Is it worthwhile to insure or be insured for severe losses?," Papers 1010.4406, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Harry Zheng, 2010. "A la Carte of Correlation Models: Which One to Choose?," Papers 1010.4053, arXiv.org.
- Dobrislav Dobrev & Pawel Szerszen, 2010. "The information content of high-frequency data for estimating equity return models and forecasting risk," International Finance Discussion Papers 1005, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bada, Oualid & Kneip, Alois, 2010. "Panel Data Models with Unobserved Multiple Time- Varying Effects to Estimate Risk Premium of Corporate Bonds," MPRA Paper 26006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tomasz R. Bielecki & Igor Cialenco & Zhao Zhang, 2010. "Dynamic Coherent Acceptability Indices and their Applications to Finance," Papers 1010.4339, arXiv.org, revised May 2011.
- Oualid Bada & Alois Kneip, 2010. "Panel Data Models with Unobserved Multiple Time - Varying Effects to Estimate Risk Premium of Corporate Bonds," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse19_2010, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Monica Billio & Ludovic Calès & Dominique Guegan, 2010. "A Cross-Sectional Performance Measure for Portfolio Management," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10070, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- CrezÃ©e, D.P. & Swinkels, L.A.P., 2010. "Create Better Diversified High-Conviction Equity Portfolios using the Portfolio Diversification Index," Research Paper 1765021037, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Nellie Zhang & Tom Hossfeld, 2010. "Losses from Simulated Defaults in Canada's Large Value Transfer System," Discussion Papers 10-14, Bank of Canada.