Report NEP-RMG-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Georges Dionne & Robert Gagné & Abdelhakim Nouira, 2007. "Determinants of Insurers' Performance in Risk Pooling, Risk Management, and Financial Intermediation Activities," Cahiers de recherche 0715, CIRPEE.
- Henry Dannenberg, 2007. "Schätzunsicherheit oder Korrelation, Welche Risikokomponente sollten Unternehmen bei der Bewertung von Kreditportfoliorisiken wann berücksichtigen?," IWH Discussion Papers 5, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2007. "Estimating Probabilities of Default With Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Castaneda, Pablo, 2006. "Long Term Risk Assessment in a Defined Contribution Pension System," MPRA Paper 3347, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2007.
- Behr, Andreas & Kamp, Andreas & Memmel, Christoph & Pfingsten, Andreas, 2007. "Diversification and the banks' risk-return-characteristics: evidence from loan portfolios of German banks," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,05, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Adam Clements & Michael E. Drew & Evan M. Reedman, 2007. "The Death of the Overreaction Anomaly? A Multifactor Explanation of Contrarian Returns," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 219, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3402 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vanessa E. Daniel & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Piet Rietveld, 2007. "Flooding Risk And Housing Values: An Economic Assessment Of Environmental Hazard," Working Papers 07-02, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Gael M. Martin & Andrew Reidy & Jill Wright, 2007. "Does the Option Market Produce Superior Forecasts of Noise-Corrected Volatility Measures?," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/07, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.