Report NEP-RMG-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-RMG, a report on new working papers in the area of Risk Management. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200604 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200624 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petr Jakubík, 2007. "Credit Risk in the Czech Economy," Working Papers IES 2007/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Mar 2007.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno, 2007. "A GARCH-based method for clustering of financial time series: International stock markets evidence," MPRA Paper 2074, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huisman, R. & Mahieu, R.J. & Schlichter, F., 2007. "Hedging Exposure to Electricity Price Risk in a Value at Risk Framework," Research Paper ERS-2007-013-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Caiado, Jorge & Crato, Nuno & Peña, Daniel, 2007. "Is there an identity within international stock market volatilities?," MPRA Paper 2069, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200623 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Torben G. Andersen & Luca Benzoni, 2007. "Do Bonds Span Volatility Risk in the U.S. Treasury Market? A Specification test for Affine Term Structure Models," NBER Working Papers 12962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kilian, Lutz & Park, Cheolbeom, 2007. "The Impact of Oil Price Shocks on the U.S. Stock Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 6166, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jules H. van Binsbergen & Michael W. Brandt, 2007. "Optimal Asset Allocation in Asset Liability Management," NBER Working Papers 12970, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.