Report NEP-RES-2013-12-29This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gwatipedza, Johnson & Barbier, Edward B., 2013. "Environmental regulation of a global pollution externality in a bilateral trade framework: The case of global warming, China and the US," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-60, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langestraat, R., 2013. "Environmental policies in competitive electricity markets," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-5930365, Tilburg University.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2013. "Policy-induced environmental technology and inventive efforts: Is there a crowding out?," DICE Discussion Papers 128, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Millimet, Daniel L., 2013. "Environmental Federalism: A Survey of the Empirical Literature," IZA Discussion Papers 7831, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- In Chang Hwang & Richard S.J. Tol & Marjan W. Hofkes, 2013. "Tail-effect and the Role of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Control," Working Paper Series 6613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Georg Licht & Bettina Peters, 2013. "The Impact of Green Innovation on Employment Growth in Europe," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 50, WWWforEurope.
- Sourafel Girma & Aoife Hanley, 2013. "How Green are Exporters?," Kiel Working Papers 1887, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.