Report NEP-RES-2013-09-28This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glenn Sheriff & Kelly B. Maguire, 2013. "Ranking Distributions of Environmental Outcomes Across Population Groups," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201304, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Timothy C. Haab & John C. Whitehead, 2013. "What do Environmental and Resource Economists Think? Results from a Survey of AERE Members," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University 13-19, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2013. "Modified Ramsey Discounting for Climate Change," Working Paper Series 6313, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Eleni Stathopoulou & Dimitrios Varvarigos, 2013. "Corruption, Entry and Pollution," Discussion Papers in Economics, Department of Economics, University of Leicester 13/21, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Dennis Guignet & Anna Alberini, 2013. "Can Property Values Capture Changes in Environmental Health Risks? Evidence from a Stated Preference Study in Italy and the UK," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2013.67, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.