Report NEP-RES-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wesley R. Brooks & Stephen C. Newbold, 2013. "Ecosystem damages in integrated assessment models of climate change," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201302, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Mar 2013.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Design standards and technology adoption: Welfare effects of increasing environmental fines when the number of firms is endogenous," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 106, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Henrique N. S\'a Earp & Ademar R. Romeiro, 2013. "The Entropy Law and the impossibility of perpetual economic growth," Papers, arXiv.org 1309.2274, arXiv.org.
- Stefano Bosi & Lionel Ragot, 2013. "On the optimal control of pollution in a human capital growth model," EconomiX Working Papers, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX 2013-25, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2013. "The Supply of Environmentalism," NBER Working Papers 19359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yang, Zhenzeng, 2013. "Private Property Rights and Pollution in Emerging Market Economies," MPRA Paper 48717, University Library of Munich, Germany.