Report NEP-RES-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2013. "Four Changes to Trade Rules to Facilitate Climate Change Action," Policy Briefs PB13-10, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Hoel, Michael, 2013. "Supply Side Climate Policy and the Green Paradox," Memorandum 03/2013, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Joëlle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," Working Papers 2013.34, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tisdell, Clement A. & Xue, Dayuan, 2013. "Managing Ecosystem Services for Human Benefit: Economic and Environmental Policy Challenges," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 147512, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ozturk, Ilhan & Afza, Talat & Ali, Amjad, 2013. "Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve in a Global Economy," MPRA Paper 46610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 23 Apr 2013.
- Peter J. Wood & Peter Heindl & Frank Jotzo & Andreas LÃ¶schel, 2013. "Linking Price and Quantity Pollution Controls under Uncertainty," CCEP Working Papers 1302, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Lafforgue, Gilles & Moreaux, Michel, 2013. "Des modes de capture du carbone et de la compétitivité relative des énergies primaires," IDEI Working Papers 773, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Andries Richter & Daan van Soest & Johan Grasman, 2013. "Contagious Cooperation, Temptation, and Ecosystem Collapse," Working Papers 2013.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.