Report NEP-RES-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- F. Stam & Neil Thompson & Andrea Herrmann & Marko Hekkert, 2012. "The Environmental Regulation Paradox for Clean Tech Ventures," Scales Research Reports H201217, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Tisdell, Clement A., 2012. "Climate Change - Predictions, Economic Consequences, and the Relevance of Environmental Kuznets Curves," Economics, Ecology and Environment Working Papers 140867, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Oral, Isil & Santos, Indhira & Zhang, Fan, 2012. "Climate change policies and employment in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6294, The World Bank.
- Aghion, Philippe & Dechezleprêtre, Antoine & Hemous, David & Martin, Ralf & Van Reenen, John, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 9267, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio Figueroa B. & Roberto Pasten C., 2012. "The insurance value of forests in supplying climate regulation," Working Papers wp372, University of Chile, Department of Economics.