Report NEP-RES-2012-12-06This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lucas Bretschger & Nujin Suphaphiphat, 2012. "Use Less, Pay More: Can Climate Policy Address the Unfortunate Event for Being Poor?," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Victor A.B. Davies & Sylvain Dessy, 2012. "The Political Economy of Government Revenues in Post-Conflict Resource-Rich Africa: Liberia and Sierra Leone," NBER Working Papers 18539, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Huppmann, 2012. "Endogenous Investment Decisions in Natural Gas Equilibrium Models with Logarithmic Cost Functions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1253, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Klaus Desmet & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," NBER Working Papers 18546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "On the Spatial Economic Impact of Global Warming," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- ChabÃ©-Ferret, Sylvain & Subervie, Julie, 2012. "How Much Green for the Buck? Estimating Additional and Windfall Effects of French Agro-Environmental Schemes by DID-Matching," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-357, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- FÃ¤re, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna, 2012. "Regulation and Unintended Consequences," CERE Working Papers 2012:17, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.