Report NEP-RES-2012-09-30This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmalensee, Richard & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Paper Series rwp12-030, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco Carvalho, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," Working Papers 655, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Roy, Chandan, 2012. "A Study on Environmental Compliance of Indian Leather Industry & its Far-reaching Impact on Leather Exports," MPRA Paper 41386, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2012.
- Lundberg, Sofia & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2012. "Green Public Procurement as an Environmental Policy Instrument:Cost Effectiveness," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 847, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Rivers & Brandon Schaufele, 2012. "Carbon Tax Salience and Gasoline Demand," Working Papers 1211E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- William Thomson, 2012. "New variable-population paradoxes for resource allocation," RCER Working Papers 575, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sangyub Ryu, 2012. "Environmental Shocks, Collaborative Networking, and Organizational Performance:Evidence from Hurricane Rita," Working Papers EMS_2012_16, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Alton, Theresa & Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Hartley, Faaiqa & Makrelov, Konstantin, 2012. "The Economic Implications of Introducing Carbon Taxes in South Africa," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Eugene Mazur, 2012. "Green Transformation of Small Businesses: Achieving and Going Beyond Environmental Requirements," OECD Environment Working Papers 47, OECD Publishing.
- Christopher L Ambrey & Christopher M Fleming, 2012. "Valuing ecosystem diversity in South East Queensland: A life satisfaction approach," Discussion Papers in Economics economics:201210, Griffith University, Department of Accounting, Finance and Economics.