Report NEP-RES-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hong Li, 2011. "Comprehensive watershed management policies for treatment of stockbreeding wastes and reduction of green house gas emission in the Dian Chi Lake, China," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1633, European Regional Science Association.
- Tran, Ngoc Bich & Ley, Eduardo, 2012. "Green prices," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 6131, The World Bank.
- Xuebo Zhan & Yishiro Higano & Huanzheng Du, 2011. "Study on synthetic evaluation of lakes water quality improvement policies in Wuhan City in China," ERSA conference papers ersa10p1636, European Regional Science Association.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Fraas, Art & Palmer, Karen & Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Comments on EPA’s proposed Carbon Pollution Standard for New Power Plants," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-31, Resources For the Future.
- Athena Belegri-Roboli & Aggeliki Demertzi & Maria Markaki & Panayotis Michaelides, 2011. "An Input-Output Analysis of Environmental Effects of Infrastructure Investments in the Greek Economy: The Case of - Attiki Odos - motorway (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p481, European Regional Science Association.
- Sugino, Makoto & Arimura, Toshi H. & Morgenstern, Richard, 2012. "The Impact on Japanese Industry of Alternative Carbon Mitigation Policies," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-17, Resources For the Future.
- Ferreira, Susana & Akay, Alpaslan & Brereton, Finbarr & Cuñado, Juncal & Martinsson, Peter & Moro, Mirko, 2012. "Life Satisfaction and Air Quality in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 6732, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thais Carvalho & Carlos Bacha, 2011. "Analysis of the structure and location of charcoal production in Brazil - time period from 1980 to 2007," ERSA conference papers ersa10p513, European Regional Science Association.