Report NEP-RES-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71458 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71438 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:brikps:71478 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lana Friesen & Dietrich Earnhart, 2012. "Environmental Management Responses to Punishment: Specific Deterrence and Certainty versus Severity of Punishment," Discussion Papers Series 463, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Francesco Testa & Fabio Iraldo & Sara Tessitore & Marco Frey, 2012. "The different approach of green advertising: an empirical analysis of the Italian context," Working Papers 201201, Scuola Superiore Sant'Anna of Pisa, Istituto di Management.
- Olivia Boyd, 2012. "China's Energy Reform and Climate Policy: The Ideas Motivating Change," CCEP Working Papers 1205, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ranson, Matthew & Stavins, Robert N., 2012. "Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems," Working Paper Series rwp12-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.