Report NEP-RES-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sophia Peters, 2012. "The Role of Green Fiscal Mechanisms in Developing Countries: Lessons Learned: Case Study," IDB Publications 66458, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Carfì, David & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "A model of coopetitive game for the environmental sustainability of a global green economy," MPRA Paper 38508, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bonilla, Jorge & Coria, Jessica & Sterner, Thomas, 2012. "Synergies and Trade-offs between Climate and Local Air Pollution: Policies in Sweden," Working Papers in Economics 529, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2012. "The Natural Resource Curse: A Survey of Diagnoses and Some Prescriptions," Working Paper Series rwp12-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Dafflon, Bernard & Daguet, Sandra, 2012. "Performance measurement in environmental management at the local level : an experiment and proposal with reference to Switzerland," FSES Working Papers 425, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Fabrizio Carmignani & Abdur Chowdhury, 2011. "The Development Effects Of Natural Resources: A Geographical Dimension," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1022, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hagos, Dagnew & Mekonnen, Alemu & Gebreegziabher, Zenebe, 2012. "Households’ Willingness to Pay for Improved Urban Waste Management in Mekelle City, Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-12-06-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Faridul, Islam & Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Is There an Environmental Kuznets Curve for Bangladesh?," MPRA Paper 38490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Apr 2012.