Report NEP-RES-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oecd, 2012. "How “Green” are Today's 15-Year-Olds?," PISA in Focus 15, OECD Publishing.
- Macdonald, Ryan & Baldwin, John R., 2012. "Natural Resources, the Terms of Trade, and Real Income Growth in Canada: 1870 to 2010," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2012079e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Ruth Delzeit , Wolfgang Britz, 2012. "An Economic Assessment of Biogas Production and Land Use under the German Renewable Energy Source Act," Kiel Working Papers 1767, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thierry Bréchet & Carmen Camacho & Vladimir M. Veliov, 2012. "Adaptive Model-Predictive Climate Policies in a Multi-Country Setting," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12029, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Partridge, Mark & Betz, Mike & Lobao, Linda, 2012. "Natural Resource Curse and Poverty in Appalachian America," MPRA Paper 38290, University Library of Munich, Germany.