Report NEP-RES-2012-02-27This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chan, Gabriel & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert & Sweeney, Richard, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on Twenty Years of Policy Innovation," Working Paper Series rwp12-003, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Item repec:rff:dpaper:dp-11-43-rev is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Geoffrey Heal & Marianne Fay & David Treguer, 2012. "From Growth to Green Growth - a Framework," NBER Working Papers 17841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mary-Françoise RENARD & Hang Xiong, 2012. "Strategic Interactions in Environmental Regulation Enforcement: Evidence fromChinese Provinces," Working Papers 201207, CERDI.
- Thierry Brechet & Guy Meunier, 2012. "Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals?," EUSP Deparment of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-01/12, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Jaraite, Jurate & Kažukauskas, Andrius & Lundgren, Tommy, 2012. "Determinants of Environmental Expenditure and Investment: Evidence from Sweden," CERE Working Papers 2012:7, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.