Report NEP-RES-2011-12-19This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William D. Nordhaus, 2011. "Integrated Economic and Climate Modeling," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University 1839, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Silverstein, David N., 2011. "Using a harmonized carbon price framework to finance the Green Climate Fund," MPRA Paper 35280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2011. "Economic valuation of coastal zone quality improvements," MPRA Paper 35395, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Ploeg, Frederick & Venables, Anthony J, 2011. "Natural resource wealth: the challenge of managing a windfall," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8694, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adu, George, 2011. "Effects on growth of environmental policy in a small open economy," Working Papers, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics 118225, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Schoolman, Ethan D. & Ma, Chunbo, 2011. "Towards a General Theory of Environmental Inequality: Social Characteristics of Townships and the Distribution of Pollution in China’s Jiangsu Province," Working Papers, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics 117809, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Thierry Bréchet & Pierre-André Jouvet & Gilles Rotillon, 2011. "Tradable pollution permits in dynamic general equilibrium: can optimality and acceptability be reconciled?," Working Papers, Chaire Economie du Climat 1102, Chaire Economie du Climat.