Report NEP-RES-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beard, Rodney & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak, 2011. "Are international environmental agreements stable ex-post?," MPRA Paper 34303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Dengel & John Horton, 2011. "Lessons Learned from Implementing the Sustainable Development Program in the State of Acre in Brazil," IDB Publications 51098, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Karine Constant & Carine Nourry & Thomas Seegmuller, 2011. "Polluting Industrialization," Working Papers halshs-00633608, HAL.
- Peter Skott & Leila Davis, 2011. "Distributional biases in the analysis of climate change," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2011-22, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Kuznets curve and environmental performance: evidence from China," MPRA Paper 34312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Susan Randolph & Patrick Guyer, 2011. "Tracking the Historical Evolution of States' Compliance with their Economics and Social Rights Obligations of Result: Insights from the Historical SERF Index," Economic Rights Working Papers 18, University of Connecticut, Human Rights Institute.