Report NEP-RES-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrea Podhorsky, 2009. "Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2009_3, York University, Department of Economics.
- Steven Stoft, 2009. "Flexible Global Carbon Pricing: A Backward-Compatible Upgrade for the Kyoto Protocol," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/35, European University Institute.
- Dobrescu, Emilian M. & Susanu, Monica & Oprea, Raducan, 2009. "Sustainable Development Concerning with Mankind’s Climate Changes," MPRA Paper 20483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert S. Pindyck, 2010. "Modeling the Impact of Warming in Climate Change Economics," NBER Working Papers 15692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2010. "Climate Shocks and Exports," NBER Working Papers 15711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christopher S. Decker & John W. Maxwell, 2010. "Environmental Inspection Proclivity and State Manufacturing Growth: The US Experience from the 1990s," Working Papers 2010-02, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.