Report NEP-RES-2005-04-24This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1047 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hubert Kempf & Stéphane Rossignol, 2005. "Is Inequality Harmful for the Environment in a Growing Economy?," Working Papers 2005.5, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Johan Eyckmans & Michael Finus, 2005. "Optimal Transfers and Participation Decisions in International Environmental Agreements," Working Papers 2005.50, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ada Ferrer-i-Carbonell & John M. Gowdy, 2005. "Environmental Awareness and Happiness," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0503, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.