Report NEP-RES-2005-01-02This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Willingness to Pay among Swedish Households to Avoid Power Outages - A Random Parameter Tobit Model Approach," Working Papers in Economics 154, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Martinsson, Peter, 2004. "Does it Matter When a Power Outage Occurs? - A Choice Experiment Study on the Willingness to Pay to Avoid Power Outages," Working Papers in Economics 155, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Anders Skonhoft & Claire Armstrong, 2004. "Conservation of wildlife. A bio-economic model of a wildlife reserve under the pressure of habitat destruction and harvesting outside the reserve," Working Paper Series 4404, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Anders Skonhoft & Anne Borge Johannesen, 2004. "Tourism, Poaching and Wildlife Conservation: What can Integrated Conservation and Development Projects accomplish?," Working Paper Series 4504, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Reto Foellmi & Urs Meister, 2004. "Enhancing Efficiency of Water Supply – Product Market Competition versus Trade," Public Economics 0412012, EconWPA.