Report NEP-RES-2003-07-21This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hilary Sigman, 2003. "Taxing Hazardous Waste: The U.S. Experience," Departmental Working Papers 200306, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Welsch, 2003. "Environment and Happiness: Valuation of Air Pollution in Ten European Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 356, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Hallwood, 2003. "Contractual Difficulties in Environmental Management and the Protection of Biodiversity: The Case of Conservation and Mitigation Banking," Working papers 2003-19, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Welsch, 2003. "Corruption, Growth, and the Environment: A Cross-Country Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 357, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Soretz, Susanne, 2003. "Stochastic Environmental Policy, Risk-Taking, and Growth," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-282, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.