Report NEP-REG-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liam Byrnes & Colin Brown & John Foster & Liam Wagner, 2013. "Australian Renewable Energy Policy: Barriers and Challenges," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 2-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Audrey Boilley, 2013. "Duopoly Competition and Regulation in a Two-Sided Health Care Insurance Market with Product Differentiation," Working Papers, CRESE 2013-02, CRESE.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Méndez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas & Ullrich, Hannes, 2013. "Regulation of Pharmaceutical Prices: Evidence from a Reference Price Reform in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 7248, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conrad Kobel & Engelbert Theurl, 2013. "Hospital specialisation within a DRG-Framework: The Austrian Case," Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck 2013-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Monopolistic Sequestration of European Carbon Emissions," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 098, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Joshua Elliott & Don Fullerton, 2013. "Can a Unilateral Carbon Tax Reduce Emissions Elsewhere?," NBER Working Papers 18897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oecd, 2013. "Broadband Networks and Open Access," OECD Digital Economy Papers, OECD Publishing 218, OECD Publishing.
- Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & S. Houde, 2013. "Double moral hazard and the energy efficiency gap," Post-Print, HAL hal-00799725, HAL.
- JoÃ«lle Noailly & Roger Smeets, 2013. "Directing Technical Change from Fossil-Fuel to Renewable Energy Innovation: An Empirical Application Using Firm-Level Patent Data," CPB Discussion Paper, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis 237, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.